Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 12:13:52 -0800
From: ml-node+s969070n3586558...@n3.nabble.com
To: gptsc...@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Can't get LibreOffice to compile (dev-install)

        Hi John,

gptscorp schrieb:

> Thanks for the reply.  I included it in the PATH variable.  Now I am getting
> this error after I do a "make dev-install":

> /usr/bin/sh: D:/git/libo/solver/wntmsci12.pro/bin/ulfconv: No such file or
> directory

> Any thoughts.

No. I do not use that. I build with

make build

and install it from the binaries in instsetoo_native.

For further help you should ask on the mailing list

[hidden email]

or on IRC

irc://chat.freenode.net/libreoffice-dev

Kind regards

Regina

                If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the
discussion below:

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Can-t-get-LibreOffice-to-compile-dev-install-tp3584035p3586558.html

                To unsubscribe from Can't get LibreOffice to compile
(dev-install), click here.

                NAML