2012/2/15 Shawn Sumin <shawn.su...@gmail.com>

> Will LibreOffice ever have a similar program like MS Outlook?
>
> i.e. Calendar, Tasks, Contacts and Mail

The components was thrown out of StarOffice in its time, so putting them
back won't be feasible. But as other people points out, it's actually
possible to integrate third party applications without much difficulty. The
focus here should mainly be on office suites, but I also understand the
importance of a fully working front office solution, so improving
integration are important.

– Olav