On 23 Mar 2012, at 01:56, NoOp wrote:

> Are these the posts that you are referring to?
> <http://blog.documentfoundation.org/2012/03/22/tdf-announces-libreoffice-3-4-6/>

That one now has a link to the CVE as the embargo has been lifted.

> <http://blog.documentfoundation.org/2012/03/15/libreoffice-3-5-1-provides-additional-security-and-stability/>

That one was published a week ago so could not have had the link to the CVE as
it was still private to the collaborative security mailing list (that I don't
belong to either by the way).

Personally I think that subscribing to the Announce list was enough in this
case:
http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/announce/msg00092.html

Waiting until the embargo for the CVE lifted might have been smart, but
otherwise all the information has been published in the places I would expect.

HTH

S.