Help_Please wrote

> Do I keep the current version I already have installed or do I revert back
> to v3.4.6.x ?

If you haven't found any problems with 3.5.1.2 I think you should keep it.

Help_Please wrote

>  And, do  you know possibly when there will be a version correction
> released ?  Just a though.  Again ... thanks.

Maybe it will be fixed for version 3.5.3 (I doubt that it is fixed for
3.5.2), since apparently the version number check has implications for some
security checks. But only a Dev can provide a definitive answer.