Hi all,
I'm a former student of the Free Technology Academy (www.ftacademy.org). There I began my studies of Free Software. When the FTA stopped their regular course programme end of 2011 I changed to the Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (www.uoc.edu) to finish my studies. This semester I will begin my Master Thesis. This will be a Multi Case Study about the projects STAROffice, OpenOffice and LibreOffice. For this work I need all your help and assistance, because without your informations I can't do this work. To introduce me and my work I will give a short presentation at LOConf at Berlin on

Friday 2012 October 19 at 12:30h in Room 2.

Please all be present.

See you there...
with kind regards
Veit-Dieter Vogt