Hello everyone,

as I've just managed to arrange the travel refunds for the Conference, it's now time to take care of the Hackfest. ;-)

In case you want to apply for a travel refund for the Hackfest, please send

        1. your travel receipt
        2. your hotel receipt
3. the form at http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:SPI_reimbursement_request.pdf (*please* ask your bank what needs to be filled in, most likely *not* your normal bank data!)

to treasu...@documentfoundation.org for consideration. In total, the board has approved 3.000 € for the Hackfest, and is happy to consider valid travel requests.

If possible, please send your requests in before Christmas, so we can close this in 2012. :-)

Thanks a lot,
Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Jabber: flo...@jabber.org | SIP: flo...@iptel.org