Hi Guillermo, *,

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 3:56 PM, Guillermo Molleda Jimena
<gmoll...@us.es> wrote:
> How I can search the archives of this list?
> In http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
> I not see a search engine.

Yes, those archives are simple archives, but the ones hosted at TDF
are only one of many different archives. You could use a web-search
engine like Volker suggested, or use mail-archive.com for example.

The lists are integrated well, for example each mail to the list has
an Archived-At: header that has a direct link to the message in the
archive. For example your mail has:

If you follow that link, you'll get to your post (
http://www.mail-archive.com/discuss@documentfoundation.org/msg09875.html
)
All our lists are archived at mail-archive.com and can be reached
easily, for example:
http://www.mail-archive.com/discuss@documentfoundation.org/ or
http://www.mail-archive.com/website@global.libreoffice.org/

It offers a nice interface (including access-keys for keyboard-based
reading/navigation) and a powerful search.

Other alternatives are gmane (although I always have a hard time
remembering the way they create the newsgroup name, so if at all I
always get there via google :-)) or nabble.

ciao
Christian