Thanks Steve, happy to hear that. Maybe there's hope for me.  :)

I'll keep trying. Makes me a bit sad that it works in Windows XP and not on
Debian. It's not a big deal just an annoyance.
On Dec 9, 2014 1:33 PM, "Steve Edmonds" <steve.edmo...@ptglobal.com> wrote:

> This seems to work fine in my Opensuse with LO 4.1.6.
> steve
> On 2014-12-10 04:58, RichardH wrote:
>
>> In Windows version copy and paste works as expected. In Linux versions it
>> doesn't.
>>
>> In Windows, copy 1 to 1+n cells and paste them where you wish.
>>
>> In Linux, copy 1 to 1+n cells and you get a dialog window that does not
>> work. I can copy 1 cell and paste it 10 times, but cannot paste into 1+n
>> cells.
>> On Dec 9, 2014 6:09 AM, "Maleks123 [via Document Foundation Mail
>> Archive]" <
>> ml-node+s969070n413198...@n3.nabble.com> wrote:
>>
>>  i thinks that all are folks. that thing all knows.
>>> that simple is that ctrl + c = copy , ctrl+v = paste, ctrl+x = cut.
>>> Its very easy.
>>> thanks,
>>> The Cheesy Animation - 3D Intrior Design And Rendering.
>>> http://www.thecheesyanimation.com/Interior-Design-&-Rendering.html

>>> here
>>> <http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?
>>> macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=4130531&code=
>>> cmljaGFyZC5ob2x0QGdtYWlsLmNvbXw0MTMwNTMxfC04MzkzMjQyMTk=>
>>> .
>>> NAML
>>> <http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?
>>> macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&
>>> base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.
>>> web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.
>>> NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%
>>> 3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_