Hi,

> Way to show someone the right address at this moment: Put the Icon
> direktly to the point were you live. It will show street and number if
> you zoom in.

Yes, that is also one way.

> What do you mean with hyperlink - link to a homepage?

Yes, homepage. Also link to geopraphical location on the map could be
used next of postal address (possibly autodetection according entered
address like Google Calendar does).

> A hyperlink must be added in a separate field. It will be easier to me
> to set a link in html for it.

Even HTML would be fine.

> What do you mean with "long list"?

Long list is currently at
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/professional-support/  website where
all the names are in long list and it is not very comfortable to search
from that list.

> > One development idea. Probably it would be possible to add two
> > layers onto map: /certified developers/ and /certified migration
> > professionals/? Then it would be easily possible to filter out
> > certain group of professionals according interest. For
> > compatibility reasons the list can also remain accessible e.g. at
> > sub-page. This in turn requires also to improve the entry and add
> > certain values there to make filtering possible.
>
> This I haven't understand. You could filter at the left of the page
> for tasks and components of LO.

I mean the address http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/professional-support/
Filtering is not currently possible as there is just long list of names
and addresses in two columns. Yes - I can use CTRL+F but it is not sort
of filtering actually...
If there could be created a drop-down menu for filtering in the
beginning of that long list of names then I would understand that there
is some kind of filtering but even that would not be as comfortable as
layers on map.

Regards,
Edmund