> Hello everyone, although it seems insane, there are users that use native
> file formats from "popular" office software as WPS Office.
>
> File extensions are: .wps for text document (different than ms works), .dps
> for presentations and .et for spreedsheets.
>
> The funny thing is that 50% of files that I get with these types of
> documents can be opened without problems, including encrypted files,
> however, the other 50% there is a total or partial loss of information to
> be
> imported. Interestingly, I have not found information on whether these
> formats are supported in LibreOffice, although the facts say yes.
>
> Is there such information or any place to get all currently supported files
> by LibreOffice? I found a great number of questions in the LibreOffice
> Ask, perhaps
> adding a supported files table on the wiki or the document help works (I'd
> like to help), considering it is one of the powerful features it has
> LibreOffice, together with project as TDLP.
>
> --
> *Hugo*

​Hugo, the article on LibreOffice in the English-language version of
Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LibreOffice) provides a list of
supported file formats ; for example, it is noted that .wps ​
​files can be read, but not written to. I did not find any information
regarding .dps or .et files....

Henri