> More details on what volunteers do?

Basically, whatever you think is a good idea. There are some things that
need doing, but beyond that, this project really belongs to everybody, so if
you've got any ideas, feel free to get started.

We directly need people to process audio (noise reduction and amplification
in Audacity) and catalog the media we are receiving on the site. There's a
lot coming in of varying quality.

We also would really like to see some people putting up fliers and stuff
like that at their schools. Getting this thing to critical mass is going to
be the fun bit for now - is anybody good at managing Facebook campaigns /
good at scripting with the FaceBook API? Somebody to manage the rest of the
social media / blogging would be great too.

If coders want to get involved, I'm sure there are lots of bugs that can be
fixed and features that can be added in the apps and on the website.