Hey dudes!

A bunch of people have asked to order some sweet Free Culture shirts.
They should totally be able to order some sweet Free Culture shirts.

In the past, we ran a store ourselves--as in, we ordered the shirts,
they sat in someone's dorm room, and he shipped them. Then Creative
Commons volunteered to do order fulfillment (shipping) for us, but
this was only for a short period.

The bottom line there is that it's tricky for us to be handling
inventory and shipping shirts ourselves on account of we're students
and we mve around. Really we want a solution where we send designs off
to some 3rd party and they provide the web store, the printing, the
inventory, and the shipping. We'll make less money off of sales, but I
think that's just fine for us.

Does someone have interest or experience with this stuff and want to
head up the resurrection of the SFC t-shirt store?
Anyone interested in putting together some new t-shirt designs?

--
http://www.madebyparker.com