Hi Gabriel,

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 14:52, Gabriel Perez <gabrielj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
[...]
> We are planning on holding electronic elections at our University next week
> to let the students and professors choose the next chancellor. Although the
> vote won't have any direct consequences we are hoping that if the deputy
> chancellor loses by a huge margin and this gets media attention, the board
> of trustees will be forced by public opinion to change the process or at
> least choose a better candidate. But we need a trusted, open source and
> secure platform for this election. We immediately thought of Selectricity
> since we were familiar with it due to the board elections. Does anybody here
> work directly in Selectricity? Can anybody here contact Mako and ask him if
> he can help us?

I imagine it would help (and speed things up) if you specified what
specifically you need. (from him or anyone)

e.g. do you just want to know if it's ready for the extra load and
what the escalation procedure is if it breaks or do you need something
done ahead of the vote? are you looking to have your own one-off
instance just for this vote or you want to use the main
selectricity.org instance?

GOTV! :)

-Jeremy