anyone has read this, I would love to hear some thoughts (especially
from those
ironic apologists who support notions of "free culture" as guided by
capital).

Some people need this sort of thing, others prefer My Little Pony or Warcraft. Each to their own retreat from reality.

Meanwhile, we ironic apologists who support notions of free culture in actually existing social reality will keep on achieving the reform that is our stated aim. Which will add more to the sum total of human freedom than our drearily unironic and largely indistinguishable marxisant and randian critics.

- Rob.