+FCA list

How long are you going to be in town?

There's going to be a free culture talk at NYU on 7/21 for the reRoute
Conference <https://neweconomicsinstitute.org/reRoute>. Maybe we can meet
up at/after on that day if you're gonna be in town... then i'll be
returning to my bar exam study cave and emerge on 8/1.

Is there free culture-y stuff going down in SF? I'll be there in August!
:)

Jennifer Baek
bae...@gmail.com
(646)756-9783