FYI
http://www.districtdispatch.org/2013/10/oitp-hiring/

Interested in information policy and libraries, and making an impact at the
national level? If so, apply for a new position as an Information Policy
Analyst at the American Library Association’s Office for Information
Technology Policy (OITP), which is based in Washington, D.C. You would have
the opportunity to contribute to OITP’s diverse public policy
portfolio<http://www.ala.org/offices/oitp>,
from telecommunications, E-rate, and network neutrality, to copyright,
licensing, and e-books—and much more. Our work involves all three branches
of the federal government as well as national advocacy and lobbying groups,
major companies in the information industry, leading foundations, and the
media.

This opportunity is a grant-funded position intended for an early-career
professional. The successful applicant is likely to have completed a
relevant graduate degree within the last year or two. Please see the ALA
Open Jobs
Listing<https://www6.ultirecruit.com/AME1043/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*48486AC6030D4E8F>
for
details about the position and the process for applying.

Though a cliché, we are a “work hard, play hard” office. There are high
expectations for quantity and quality of work. And this is not a 40 hours a
week kind of job. Still interested? Please apply.