Same thing with me too!

Kurt

.. on 21/10/04 3:31 AM, Steven Stratford at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> [Heath--
>
> I stated below that the startup problem doesn't occur with my PowerBook, but
> in fact it does. When I restart with startAuthoxy in my startup items, it
> does not successfully start Authoxy even though Authoxy reports success.
>
> I just tested with startAuthoxy NOT in startup items so that startAuthoxy
> has to be invoked manually. It is still not starting Authoxy successfully.
> In either case (whether startAuthoxy is in the startup items or not), I have
> to open the Authoxy control panel, stop, and start. I'm on OS X 10.3.5.
>
> --Steve]

Dr Kurt Seemann
Senior Lecturer
Course Co-ordinator for (BTechEd/Honours)
Leader: Desert_Knowledge C.R.C. ­ Infrastructure Lifecycle Research
Member: Curriculum Innovation and Learning Technology Research
National Chair:  Design Education Council Australia (DECA)
School of Education
Coffs Harbour Education Campus
Southern Cross University
Hogbin Dr, Coffs Harbour, NSW, 2457
Tel/VoiceMail: (+61-2) 6659-3627
Mobile: 0427 099 439
Fax: (+61-2) 6659-3624;  Conf. Phone: (+61-2) 6659-3312
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Desert Knowledge: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: <http://www.scu.edu.au/technologyeducation/>

On the problem with standardise technology experiences:
³My concern with new technologies is that there is a danger that one is
asked to be too passive. What I fear is if you're just passive like that and
you're not interacting or introducing your own version of events, your own
inner world, you will end up just as a reactive kind of sponge, just saying,
if you like, yuk and wow, yuk and wow.²
Baroness Professor Susan Greenfield, 2004, ABC-TV Catalyst Program,
Australia.

Notice:
The information contained in this e-mail message and any attached files may
be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal
professional privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient any use,
disclosure or copying of this e-mail is unauthorised.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.