From: BaudStupid [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 15 March 2007 8:01 PM
To: discuss@hrsoftworks.net
Subject: Re: [discuss] Everything seems fine, but simply doesn't work??

Thanks for the quick reply :-) Having a read around it does look like there
are some problems with my version of OS X (10.3.2) and I would bet money on
the ISA server not being properly configured (and I'm ignoring the fact our
NetAdmin hates Macs/Unix/Linux).

I'm having some trouble locating the older versions of Authoxy though... I
can only seem to find the current release on the HRSoftWorks website and
I've had a look through SourceForge... please help! REALLY wanna get this
sorted.

Thanks!

Adam

  _____

New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more
at the Yahoo!
<http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/mail/uk/taglines/default/championships/games/*http:/
uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http:/mail.yahoo.net/uk/>  Mail Championships.
Plus: play games and win prizes.