Hi Christian,

You're correct - if the "downstream" proxy (your real ISP proxy) does not accept the authentication provided by Authoxy, it sends back an authentication request. Authoxy then passes that on to your system which reports that 127.0.0.1 is requesting a log on. First confirm that you can access the downstream proxy directly in System Preferences->Network->Proxies, then translate those settings to Authoxy.

Good luck,
Heath