Hello,

I am still here!!! ;-)

Kohei Yoshida wrote:

>>>Minari-San, can you please elaborate on this point? We already have
>>>http://marketing.openoffice.org/art and oootemplates,
>>>What would you like to do in terms of clipart, art, etc?
>>>

>Translation begins ---
>
>That page is good, but is not very useful for the users.
>The users want more automation.
>
>If you use Mozilla Firefox, try selecting Tools -> Extensions and "Get more
>extensions".  You'll be routed to the following page
>
>https://addons.update.mozilla.org/extensions/?os=Windows&application=firefox
>
>and if you click the extension it will be installed automatically.
>
>This site has a good circle of relationshiop between the users, community, and
>the creators (artists/developers).
>
>What the users want is ease of use, and the creators want more users to use
>[their creations].
>
>The [OO.o art] page is good, but lacks a circle of relationship between the
>users, OO.o [community], and the creators.
>
>Once such circle of relationship is established, it will add more value to the
>page, it will attract more creators, and it will benefit the users.
>To realize this goal, I think we need more internationalization and
>centralization of "power" [resources].  The "power" of that page would be
>halved if we could not achieve a sufficient level of
>"internationalization" [international collaboration].

I understand. Minari-San, please work with Cristian Driga and Vitor
Domingos who, aside being the Romanian and Portuguese native-lang
projects leads, work a lot on the Art project. Since the pages and
content hosted there are in fact hosted somewhere else, I'm sure you can
find a better design meeting the criterias you have explained.

Best Regards,

Charles.