Hello Catch,

On Tue, 2005-04-12 at 06:47 +0900, Yutaka Kachi wrote:
> Hi, Charles
>
> Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
> > I would love to go to Japan. As you know I am an admirer of your culture.
> >These days, I'm reading the Gorin-no-sho from Myamoto Musaichi... It is
> very interesting.
>
> It is so great.
> Musashi was famous strong Samurai.
> but I have not read this book.
It's a very pleasant and rather short reading...

> Do you know Japanese comic "Vagabond" talk about Musashi's life.
> http://www.itplanning.co.jp/workse.html#vb
>
> It is so excite me.
> This comic is very popular in Japan.
> It is published in many countries.
> Maybe, there is french version.

I don't know, but "mangas" (japanese comics) are very popular here.

> > I have attached a picture of the building I live in. Hope it will get
> > through this list.
>
> I can see this!
> Do you live in here?
> It seem so classic but beautiful.

Ah, it's a rather common upscale building in Paris. My parents live
there and so do I, when I'm not with my girlfriend ;-) .
Today, I've registered to the Japanese project!
Thank you and good bye!

Charles.