Subject: Re: [releases] OOo 1.1.5rc2 uploaded
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 14:00:02 +0200
From: Martin Hollmichel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi,

the following comes out in the meantime:

* The problem does not depend on version of Compiler or Platform SDK.
* It is likely that the different behavior depends on an additional
"rebase" of the binaries of the installation set.
* In the regular Windows XP update the second fix for remedy is included.

I would like to ask Japanese community if they still insist on a
"stopper" for the 1.1.5 release. The efforts to nail the problem down
seems to be too high for me, to delay 1.1.5(rc3) any further.

Martin

--
Yutaka Kachi
http://www.catch.jp/