Dear [EMAIL PROTECTED] members;
 ccing [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello,my name is Sei-HONDA@ japanese prj.

and I'm considering that how can we get Download statics.
It was needed to explain OOo as No.1 opensource software in seminars..

I have plans bellow. and I'd like to hear you have good ideas!

1. cutting from Apache log by local/on server soft
  -how to access logs?
  -do that off-line or on-line?

2. set the script on ja.oo.o server and using clickable links
  -how can we set them?
  -problems with data accuracy

3. stochastics
  -needs knowledge about political arithmetic

So I want to ask you how do you get Downloading access counts @ ooo

Incubator

Thank you for reading my not too shabby English, please complement each by..

With all Thanks to you..

        ---     S e i  H o n d a        < [EMAIL PROTECTED] >