OpenOffice.org Documentation Project(OpenOffice.org
ドキュメントプロジェクト)とAPIプロジェクトは、OpenOffice.org Wikiで�_�k者ガイド(Developer's
Guide)が利用できるようになったと�k表しました。

The Developer's Guide is now available in the OpenOffice.org Wiki.

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/OpenOffice.org_Developers_Guide

 This manual has been moved to the OpenOffice.org Wiki to make it easier
 for people to contribute to the maintenance of this manual and to make
 it easier for readers to find the most up to date version of this guide.

 We are working on implementing a post processing step to extract the
 document from the Wiki and produce a PDF.  This requires that the
 document be "well formed", that all pages are added correctly to the
 Table of Contents, and that the Categories are assigned correctly.  A
 guideline for contributing to the guide will be made available on th
 Wiki soon.  This guide will be linked from the first page of the
 Developer"s Guide.

 The Wiki version of this guide is currently only available in English.
 Localization is important, but we would like to ask that people refrain
 from translating the manual until *after* the contribution guideline is
 complete.  The Developer's Guide is a large and complex document, and
 all language versions must follow some common layout rules so that we
 can create ODT/PDF books, and so that we can correctly create the links
 to and from the IDL webpages.

 A new MediaWiki extension has been developed to help with entering the
 IDL links in the wiki version of the Developer's Guide.  This extension
 is documented on the OOoWiki:
 http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Wiki_maintenance/IDLTagExtension

 See also Jürgen Schmidt's blog entry on this topic on the Gullfoss blog:
 http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS/entry/developer_s_guide_is_now

 C.
 --
 Clayton Cornell