OpenOffice.org メインサイトを新しいインフラKenaiに移行する準備を開始しました。

Kenai は、kenai.com, odftoolkit.org, netbeans.org が利用しています。

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stefan Taxhet <stefan.tax...@sun.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 2:13 PM
Subject: [website-dev] Move to a new Infrastructure
To: d...@website.openoffice.org

Hi All,

we are starting the preparations to move the OpenOffice.org main site
from the CEE framework to a new infrastructure. You may have heard of
Project Kenai which is the basis for kenai.com, odftoolkit.org and netbeans.org.

We have a migration project at kenai.com that will help us to stay in
touch even if the old site is no longer available and the new one is not
yet ready. Feel free to join "ooo-migration" on kenai.com and subscribe
to the list there, work on issues, ...
So if you have a bit spare time over the holidays make yourself
familiar with Kenai ;-)

I'll send another heads-up as soon as we have a staging site ready.

Greetings
Stefan

Kazunari Hirano - Marketing Project Coordinator - OpenOffice.org
Japanese Language Project
http://ja.openoffice.org/