I want a mac... :(

On 8/9/06, Karl Swedberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I've been talking up jQuery to my friends at work a lot lately, so
one of them had the bright idea of putting together a little Textmate
bundle to do some nifty jQuery code completion. It's still
incomplete, but for those of you who use TextMate, you might find it
quite useful, as I have.

We're going to try to get an svn account over at macromates.com so we
can make it available there. But in the meantime, I thought I'd offer
it to this list. Many of you have been a great help to me through
your replies to questions posed by me and others, so I figured this
would be a small way of showing my appreciation for the kindness and
generosity of spirit I've found here.

Cheers!

Karl

Karl Swedberg