Asuming you have the ant environment setup right, "ant target(s)" with multiple targets seperated by spaces, so similar to make.

-js

On 8/14/06, Jörn Zaefferer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks, Christian.  I told you it could be improved.  :-)
>
>> Found a problem with the docs target.

I'm not sure wheather this is only with the ant build or with the makefile,
too:

The packed version does not have the copyright/version notice.
The clean-target doesn't echo anything.
Some comments would be helpful, eg. what is the difference between jQuery,
jQuery lite and jQuery packed

Apart from those minors, everything works fine, good work!

A simple (for the ant experts here) question: How'd I call the jQuery
targets from another build file?

-- Jörn