Andy Matthews wrote:

> Speaking of errors...
>
> That's one thing I've really wanted. When using jQuery, I've noticed that
> assuming all of the syntax is valid, if you run code that doesn't work,
> nothing happens. No error message, nothing.
>
> That makes debugging quite difficult because you have no idea where to
> start.
>
> Is there any way that jQuery could generate SOME sort of error, a default
> alert box maybe) with error information?

That would be stellar. Maybe I'm just too knew to jquery to understand how
to go about debugging, but I keep running into this problem (since my newbie
code is usually wrong, even if syntactically correct).

The only error I ever see in the console is "f has no properties", jquery.js
line 14, which obviously isn't my code. :P

Cheers,
Jason