From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Madison Bryan
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 4:48 PM
To: discuss@jquery.com
Subject: [jQuery] Wacked IE with the wrap function

I have an odd problem that I am at a loss on.

IE on Windows dies on this page...

http://www2.westga.edu/majors/

...with an informative "Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet
site..."

I've narrowed it down to a line of js...

$("#wrapper").wrap('<div class="ro"><div class="lo"><div

...and an unordered list that gives an index (" A B C...").

If I remove either, it works.

Now, the odd thing is that IE has no problem on any of the other
pages, which use the same line of javascript... including a page that
uses the same a-z index (both pages use the same function to create
the a-z index)...

http://www2.westga.edu/az/

Arg, one more reason to curse IE.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.