>> Jason Levine wrote:
>> 1.  If you have a min-width defined in a CSS file (assigned by class),
>> and not inline it doesn't seem to work.  (Not sure if there's a fix
>> for this.)

> I simply used jQuery's $('foo').css to deal with the min-width.
> If this only has access to inline styles, I'm not sure how else to
> go about it.   Any thoughts, anyone?

Yeah, my thought is that IE has some serious bug. :) For some reason it's
processing min-width differently than max-width and of course it isn't
actually honoring either. It may not be saving the css values properly since
it doesn't actually use them. There was a slightly related bug
reported/fixed a month ago.

http://jquery.com/discuss/2006-July/008236/