Hi,

> I'd like to take this opportunity to announce the brand new jQuery
> 1.0! A lot of work has gone into this release. A lot of bugs fixed, a
> ton of new features, and a complete overhaul of how the jQuery
> development process is run.

This is great. Before I have found JQuery I have read the documentation of
many JS-Libraries but have never used one - just maybe took some code if
possible. jQuery is the first one that 1. is usefull for me, 2. is not
bloated and 3. really makes my life easier instead of adding more new
problems than have been solved.

Thanks John for creating a really great API, caring about more than maybe two
Browsers and in the end doing it.

Christof