> Btw: the jquery website is getting really confusing. I am never sure
> where the most updated information can be found. Is it jquery.com or
> proj.jquery.com? What is the difference between them anyway? Where do
> you all go to look for news, downloads, documentation, plugins, etc.?

Actually, this list is good a place to start. I can only guess about the
current state of the website: jquery.com, with the blog being the only
exception, is months old. proj.jquery.com contains much more up-to-date
information. There are several WIKI entries that make a good read and there is
the quite up-to-date plugin list and the bug tracking system.
For the latest version, the best bet is the source control system itself, I use
Eclipse with the Suclipse plugin to check out the latest source from
svn://jquery.com/jquery and build it myself with the ant script (build.xml).

-- Jörn