Couldn't you just do the post and grab the resulting XML and drop it as the content of a new window?

pseudo-code:

$.post(data, url, function(xml){
    //open window
    //window contents set to xml
});

On 9/1/06, Francisco Brito <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm sorry, I was writing pseudo-code. I just don't remember right now the syntax, but for example, if you had:

$.post(url, formData);

now you'd have:

var newWindow = window.open(...);
newWindow.$.post(url, formData);