Great! I could have sworn some of the docs and visualjquery (nice work
Yehuda) still had set yesterday, but I'm seeing attr now.

When I'm debugging jquery problems, I have a habit of switching between
three or four different versions I have kicking around, and I know one
of them did work with toggle/remove on multiple classes. I'll see if I
can find it.