Hey there,

http://gsgd.co.uk/sandbox/jquery.visdoc.xml

I was looking at this, and thinking maybe things could be a bit more
semantic, like using a definitions list instead of a plain unordered list.
Had a play, and also added in a couple of effects to try and aid the problem
of the longer entries.

Have a look and let me know what you think. Obviously feel free to ignore
this and carry on as before :)

Cheers,
George.