Take a look under CSS on the visual documentation at "css(prop)" -- it's exactly what you're looking for.

http://www.visualjquery.com

-- Yehuda

On 9/5/06, Dan Atkinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey all!

I'm sorry if this has been discussed before (I did a search without any
results on the subject), but does jQuery have the ability to change the
font-weight with the css method (or a font-weight method)?

I had a look in the API documentation and VisualjQuery, but neither show
anything for it.

For instance, for something like this:
$("p").css({ color: "black", font-weight: "normal" });
or
$("p").css({ color: "red", font-weight: "bolder" });

Here you can see the first is normal text, while the other is red and
bold(er) for a warning.

Anyhow, just wondering if font-weight was inside jQuery at all?

Cheers,

Dan

Yehuda Katz
Web Developer