I guess you could perhaps get the scroll position of the parent, trap the scrolling and then change it to the original value? Hmm... seems messy.

On 9/7/06, patrickk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I´m having the same problem - it only occurs when using the mouse-
wheel.  when you´re inside a frame and you´re scrolling to the bottom
of this frame and you try to scroll further the parent page will
scroll (thus leading to re-positioning the thickbox).

is it possible to prevent any scrolling outside the thickbox?

thanks,
patrick

Am 07.09.2006 um 12:48 schrieb Tom Holder:

> Hi Jonathan,
>
> Sorry... the window is already plenty big enough, the form is quite
> long though so it's always going to scroll. I really want to find a
> way to fix the scrolling issue.
>
> Thanks
> Tom
>
> On 9/7/06, Jonathan Chong < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hi Tom
>
> You can set the width and height of the thickbox window in the URL
> that you calling it.
>
> See if that helps, thanks.
>

> On 07/09/06, Tom Holder < [EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
> > I'm using thickbox 2.0 in a project (love it by the way!)...
> >
> > It works fine for my requirements, however in the popup thickbox
> I have a
> > form that's longer than the window (and hence you get a scroll
> bar). It's
> > somewhat annoying because if you use the mouse wheel, it will
> scroll the
> > parent page not the contents of the thickbox.
> >
> > Is there any way to resolve this? Any ideas would be greatly
> appreciated.
> > Tom

> Jonathan Chong
>
> http://www.arsenal-now.com/