Hello,

On 9/6/06, Fil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Alas, I don't know how to fix the bigger bug. And I get nightmares just
> reading a solution given at
> http://bloomd.home.mchsi.com/histapi/howitworks.html

Thanks. I read it.
However, it seems to be difficult to implement it.
Because I do not have Mac, it is not possible to test.
Can anyone implement it?

Moreover, some problems seem to remain even after
it has been implemented.

http://bloomd.home.mchsi.com/histapi/test.html

*  Sometimes the first history entry you make no longer works when you
  leave the page then return to it by clicking the back button.
  If you click "back" until the address bar reflects the correct name of
  this history entry, the "Value from fragment identifier" does not update.
  If you type "javascript:alert(document.body.scrollTop);" in the address bar,
  an incorrect value is displayed (usually in the hundreds). I'm not sure
  what's causing the scrollTop to be changed.
* Crashes, especially immediately after adding history entries.
* Doesn't work on pages with GET-like parameters in their URL.
 This is due to the method used to force Safari to add history entries
 for the fragment identifiers (to see how this method works,
 see the dmc_scroll_API.formSubmit function in the javascript source code).

----
Taku Sano