mm

in theory it is possible, I have seen a raytrace engine build with
javascript once, and if we would allply a transparent image on a small
flat square this could be rerendered each time.

so this would take some raytracing and it nees to be fast enough to do
it each time around when the camera perpective is different to
simuulata the rotation

again possible in thoery but woul take some cpu power ( if it can be
done in the first place )

On 9/17/06, Onno Timmerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Andy Matthews schreef:
> > That's not quite what he's talking about. I think he's looking for something
> > that spins on the vertical axis.

> > andy matthews
> > web developer
> > certified advanced coldfusion programmer
> > ICGLink, Inc.
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > 615.370.1530 x737

Armand Datema