On Sep 19, 2006, at 8:39 AM, Mark Harwood wrote:

> Im wanting to know how easy it would be to create a custom function
> that
> will allow a user to resize a textarea box verticaly so that they can
> view more of the text.

I know that Firefox has an extension for this, and Drupal has a built-
in textarea resizer, but as for jQuery, I'm not sure if anyone has
created a plugin for it.

The Interface plugin has a really nice auto-expander for text inputs
and textareas, where you can set the max width/height and they will
expand as you type. It's not exactly what you requested, but it might
be a viable alternative
Here is the demo page: http://interface.eyecon.ro/demos/expander.html

Karl