Awesome Karl!!!

Here's a challenge for you. One of the troubles that I found today was that if the popup opened near the bottom of the screen or too close to either side of the browser, the popup would be cutoff.

So what would be cool is if its too close to the bottom of the browser, it popped up above the link and if the popup was going to be cut off on either side of the browser window, it would automatically shift in the opposite direction so that it wouldn't be cutoff.

I fiddled with it but I'm still trying to learn CSS positioning. You up for the challenge? :o)

Rey...

An awesome feature would be