Expect a corrected copy (call it issue 1.01) tonight.

-- Yehuda

On 9/23/06, Klaus Hartl <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

Yehuda Katz schrieb:
> One of the nice things about having a *digital* publication is that I
> can make these changes :). Expect an updated copy of the Visual jQuery
> Magazine in a few days for archival purposes.
>
> I know about the semantically incorrect XHTML. While you're technically
> correct (and I'll make an effort to use valid XHTML in the future), it
> doesn't take much away from the point of the article (and assuming the
> page rendered, jQuery is capable of grabbing child elements even if
> they're bad XHTML).

Hey Yehuda, it is maybe not so much about semantic incorrectness (In
XHTML 2 you can put much more things into a paragraph). It's invalid. It
wouldn't be well-formed. If one uses XHTML as XML with such HTML you
would simply get a yellow error screen (In Firefox at least).

-- Klaus

Yehuda Katz
Web Developer | Wycats Designs
(ph)  718.877.1325