I've been using it very successfully thus far and have been trying to
find some time to write some tests for it. However, my only concern is
that it will conflict with other filters in IE. I plan on addressing
that once I find the time to write the tests.

We are actually sending the project I just built the patch for over to
client review very soon with a scheduled Oct. 2nd launch date. This
site uses jQuery very heavily and I have a few more patches and a
couple of plugins that I hope to get documented and tested to release.

Anyways, let me know if you have any issues with the patch and I'll
see if I can't fix it.

limodou's patch actually pointed me in the right direction. Digging
through jQuery's core can be a bit confusing at first. Thanks limodou.
(I like python too!)

Brandon Aaron