Jörn,

This is certainly a very interesting approach!

I will try to incorporate the ides into the release.

As for RegExp, the filters for text nodes do support standard RegExp syntax.

There will be support for a global RegExp driven search field
that will search the entire table structure.

Thanks for the feedback!

/christian