It doesn't use "jQuery style expressions." From what I can tell, it uses jQuery itself. There have been a few occasions where I was using hPricot and it seemed to call a jQuery method that wasn't implemented in hPricot. Weird.

-- Yehuda

On 9/28/06, Michael Geary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Yes. I see now. Unfortunately, as Klaus said, jQuery no longer has
> > this edge as other developers have cottoned on to this.
>
> Why "unfortunately"? A great concept was invented here, and
> that's *very* fortunate. Thank you John, be proud :)

Speaking of sincere flattery, has anyone seen Hpricot? It's an HTML parser
and munger for Ruby that uses jQuery-style expressions:

http://code.whytheluckystiff.net/hpricot/

-Mike

Yehuda Katz
Web Developer | Wycats Designs