On 9/22/06, Dylan Verheul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I think that goes beyond the idea to make an easy entry point for
> Google Maps...

 Actually, I don't think it's too far away from the entry point.
You're using JSON to build an object that you use in your plugin...
just an array of lat/lng pairs and some other config attributes. The
next step is to represent a polygon in JSON...

This actually might be a good example for learning JSON. Whaddya think, list?

(I'll be working on the rest of my suggestion above)

--
.: Tim Gossett
.: Webdev