From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Brian Miller
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 12:38 PM
To: jQuery Discussion.
Subject: Re: [jQuery] Full featured form validation library in jQuery?

That's a lot of stuff!

Seriously, I think that what is being requested here, more than anything
else, is organization.

Can we start grouping our code into "plugin packs", or something?  One for
forms and friends, one for all kinds of visual effects (perhaps a package
that groups the "best of the best" visual plugins with Interface?), one
for language extensions, and so on.  It might even be a Good Thing to
version them, and pack them to save space.

There are a lot of really great plugins here, but they're not as easily
accessible as they can be.

For everyone else:  All these plugins are done on a largely volunteer
basis.  This is an unfunded, we-do-this-because-we-love-it open source
project.  Generally, our response to "I need ___" is "Great!  I can't wait
to see how it looks after you've written it!"  So, don't expect anything
huge to be done upon request.  But, a lot of useful plugins are already
rolling around here.  So, don't despair.  :)

- Brian