Sam,

try setting some padding to your fieldset.........

I tested with the following :-

fieldset {padding:10px;}

...........and the movement stops

On 04/10/06, Sam Collett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Update page.

There is a way to prevent fields from moving when you mouse over them.
Simply set cssText to 'null'. However, not ideal - if you set the CSS
manually with jQuery, plus the text content is shifted instead.

Anyone know of a proper solution?