Hi again,

good points there, shurely distance(first, second) is not very jQueryish. Probably better would be $("#first").distance("#second") or something like this :) but it's not too important, I just thought about semantics.
Anyway, check it into the SVN into dimensions.js if you can, otherwise just send me again your current version and I will do it for you (ICQ me at 46950233 or gtalk if you want).

See ya,
Paul

2006/10/4, Brandon Aaron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
On 10/4/06, Paul Bakaus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Good work, tell me wether you want to add it to dimensions.js if ready!

I think it is ready to be included in dimensions.js as it is if no one
has any objections or feature requests. :)

--
Brandon Aaron

Paul Bakaus
Web Developer