On Oct 5, 2006, at 4:43 AM, Klaus Hartl wrote:
> Interesting! Did you know I wrote an accordion plugin as well,
> together
> with Gilles, a while ago?
>
> It's based on a definition list, so it's a little more semantic:
>
> http://stilbuero.de/jquery/accordion/

Hi Klaus,

I like the semantic aspect of your accordion plugin. Still, it looks
like it requires a one-to-one relationship between each <dt> and <dd> .

I know this was brought up before in another thread, but I don't
think anyone satisfactorily answered it. Is there a way to find
multiple <dd> tags for a given <dt> to slideUp/slideDown?

I poked around the w3c site a bit and found something that would be
very helpful in this regard:
> The term and its definition can be grouped within a di element to
> help clarify the relationship between a term and its definition(s).
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-xhtml2-20040722/mod-list.html#edef_list_di

Alas, it's xhtml 2.0 working draft. :(

Anyone else have any ideas on this?

Cheers,